Welcome to Securosys SA - a dynamic and internationally renowned company operating in the demanding IT, cyber, and fintech industries. Specializing in innovative authentication and encryption solutions for our customers, we deliver unparalleled protection against data breaches and cyber threats. Join us in shaping the future of secure digital transactions and safeguarding critical information in today's ever-evolving technological landscape.
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated
Inside Sales/Office Manager, 80% (m/w)
- Lead Management:
- You will be responsible for screening, prioritizing and forwarding all leads coming from the website, sales contacts and other sources.
- You clarify customers' needs to ensure that inquiries are understood and forwarded to the correct sales representatives.
- You support in enquiries coming from our company's own webshop.
- Sales Support:
- Process Optimisation:
- Back Office Management:
- As the first point of contact for customers, you handle incoming calls in German and English.
- You assist in the administration of the Securosys Cloud Services.
- Your contribution also extends to supporting accounting, controlling, order processing, and reception duties.
Flexibility and further development:
- You will work in a dynamic environment where you might take on other tasks to ensure that everything runs smoothly.
- Your role is not only diverse, but also offers scope for initiative and creativity. Here, you don’t only contribute with your existing skills, but also continuously develop yourself.
- You have a commercial basic education and several years of experience in the IT sector.
- You are quick-minded, detail-oriented, reliable, and able to work independently and under pressure.
- Your excellent interpersonal skills, proactive way of working and your strong customer focus make you a valuable team member.
- You are a problem solver who represents the company professionally at all hierarchical levels with your confident performance and your perseverance.
- You have experience with SAP B1 and HubSpot CRM and your interests in sales/technology as well as a strong affinity for IT make you particularly well suited to the challenges of this position.
- You are proficient in German and in English, both spoken and written. Additional language skills are an advantage.
What we offer
Securosys offers attractive workplaces with a modern infrastructure within walking distance of the Zurich-Altstetten train station and the possibility of flexible home office. You will work in an exciting high-tech environment with flat hierarchies, an experienced management team and short decision-making processes. In a world characterized by continuous change, we not only offer innovative technologies, but also create space for personal and professional growth. At Securosys, you can be part of a team that is passionate about the security of digital systems, where your skills are valued and you can make a meaningful contribution to a more secure digital world.
Do you feel you’re the right person for the job? Then, we look forward to receiving your application: firstname.lastname@example.org.