Securosys SA is an innovative and internationally oriented company with a demanding financial and cyber IT clientele. Our authentication and encryption solutions provide uncompromising protection against attacks on our customers' data and are used at the most well-known Swiss banks, modern fintech, and emerging blockchain organizations. Here, the security of digital data and profiles is of central importance.
Cloud Engineer / Devops, 100%
What you can expect
As a Cloud Engineer in our Cloud Service Operations team, you will take responsibility for the agile further development of products in the latest technologies and working independently on integrating our products with third-party vendors and bringing HSM security to the cloud.
Essentially the following duties and responsibilities:
- You are significantly involved in the implementation and operation of solution architectures based on our cloud security technologies
- You will work closely with our customers, advising and supporting them in projects to integrate secure cloud solutions based on our encryption devices (HSM)
- With your new ideas, you work together with your teammates on the further development and redevelopment of microservices as central components of our cloud architecture
- You will perform security checks and reviews to assure the reliable operation
- You will work with an experienced team and in a collegial working environment
- You will work in a well-funded, growing company with the charm and agility of start-up, where the business purpose is the development of secure solutions
What you should bring with you
- You are curious and have a broad knowledge of best practices in automation (CI/CD), DevOps tools and cloud technologies, in particular: GIT, ArgoCD, Docker / Kubernetes, GCP and AWS.
- You have a good understanding of full-stack applications and are familiar with web frameworks, in particular: Spring, Angular, Maria/MySQL/MSSQL/Postgres
- You have a high level of IT security awareness and apply these best practices to our security critical projects
- You have experience with Windows & Linux
- You have excellent analytical and conceptual skills
- You enjoy working with the latest technologies
- You are positive, proactive and highly-motivated
- You have very good communication skills in German and English
- Excellent written and spoken German and English skills
What we offer
Securosys offers attractive workplaces in Zurich at com.west at Förrlibuckstrasse 70 (with the possibility to work from home), with a lot of self-responsibility and vital networking. You will meet an attractive and motivating working environment in which flexible, eager-to-learn professionals with initiative and intercultural competence are welcome and where your scope for development is open.
What are you waiting for?
Take up the challenge of working in a high-tech sector with flat hierarchies, experienced management, and short decision-making paths!
Securosys SA accepts only direct applications and explicitly refuses to conclude contracts with recruitment agencies. Any applications submitted by recruitment agencies will be treated as direct applications.