You have already been able to gain a few years of professional experience. Are you now looking for a challenging job in an international leading security company to develop further? With us, you will be part of an interdisciplinary, ambitious team. You will implement and support complex products optimized for the requirements of our customers.
For our location in Zurich, we are looking for an energetic person in engineering to support us in the development and maintenance of new products. Our varied projects allow you to work on the analysis, specification, and implementation of technical requirements.
Software Developer/Engineer, 100%
You will be responsible for the following tasks
- Analyzing and developing innovative solution variants and checking their feasibility
- Implementing complex requirements with modern technologies such as Java, Spring, Java EE, Angular, Go, Swift, SQL, AWS, GCP, Azure, Docker, Openshift, Kubernetes
- Developing and maintaining software components and interfaces in demanding business-critical environments
- Integrating the software solutions according to modern, agile deployment principles (CI/CD) and existing systems
- Using the latest agile methodologies and tools, working together with colleagues and customers on modern collaboration platforms
This is you
- University degree in computer science/engineering (ETH/FH/university)
- Several years of experience in at least one of the following areas: Java/Java EE, Spring, JS front-end frameworks, state-of-the-art CI/CD tools, knowledge in mobile dev for iOS, Android, Flutter would be nice to have.
- Database knowledge (SQL or NoSQL)
- You are interested in software development and modern technologies
- You enjoy interacting with colleagues and customers and providing a demanding service
- Excellent German and English language skills
Security for the Digital World
Securosys is the technology-leading company for secure digitalization of business processes. Our solutions are used by major finance and insurance enterprises, as well as by government agencies. Securosys is a key innovator in the technology for encrypting, storing, and managing digital keys and identities.
You will be part of a small, agile engineering team with flat hierarchies and open-minded, interdisciplinary software and hardware engineering experts. While primarily Swiss-based, the company is expanding internationally and has a worldwide customer base.
Securosys SA accepts only direct applications and explicitly refuses to conclude contracts with recruitment agencies. Any applications submitted by recruitment agencies will be treated as direct applications.