Securosys SA is an innovative and internationally oriented company with a demanding financial and cyber IT clientele. Our authentication and encryption solutions provide uncompromising protection against attacks on our customers' data and are used at the most well-known Swiss banks, modern fintech, and emerging blockchain organizations. Here, the security of digital data and profiles is of central importance.
To support our Application Engineering and Cloud Service Operations team, we are looking for a system engineer immediately or by appointment. You enjoy immersing yourself in the latest technologies and working independently on integrating our products with third-party vendors with a high degree of accuracy, as well as supporting the operation of our cloud service offerings.
System Engineer HSM Services, 100%
What you can expect
- Testing and documenting integrations of our hardware security modules in PKI, IAM, digital signature, DB TDE, Blockchain, Crypto Finance, etc.
- Creating technical instructions and basics for marketing and sales
- Enhancement and expansion of the Securosys CloudsHSM service
- Configuring, installing, testing, and operating the infrastructure.
- Collaboration and implementation of Information Security Management Controls (ISO 27001)
- Collaboration in customer support (2nd / 3rd level support)
- Support of the internal IT
- Other tasks as required
What you should bring with you
- Higher education in computer science (BSc/MSc)
- Sound knowledge of Linux, Microsoft server products (AD, Exchange) and network technologies (routing/switching, firewall/VPN), SIEM (Splunk), as well as Kubernetes, CI/CD solutions
- Experience working with cloud platforms, especially GCP, MS Azure
- Understanding of security mechanisms, especially authentication and authorization
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills
- High motivation, willingness to perform, and flexibility
- Fast comprehension and reliable, solution-oriented way of working
- Positive, proactive, and winning manner
- Excellent written and spoken German and English skills
What we offer
Securosys offers attractive workplaces in Zurich at com.west at Förrlibuckstrasse 70 (with the possibility to work from home), with a lot of self-responsibility and vital networking. You will meet an attractive and motivating working environment in which flexible, eager-to-learn professionals with initiative and intercultural competence are welcome and where your scope for development is open.
What are you waiting for?
Take up the challenge of working in a high-tech sector with flat hierarchies, experienced management, and short decision-making paths!